You're not done until . . .

. . . it's done right.

Comments

1-4-All♥ said…
Hey Mr. G.,it's H. I found information that I can use for my whole project for my indian tribe! It's perfect!!!:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taino

Oh and is there a trick that you know to make finding prime numbers easier? For the homework I just check marked composite for all numbers that ended with 5, 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 because I knew that they werwe products of 5 or 2 (or other even numbers). Then, I check marked all the double digit numbers as composite because those numbers would be products of 11. All the other numbers were prime. I don't know if that's a trick or what. I just want to find an easier way, not that it's hard for me because it's not. Thxs!♥
1-4-All♥ said…
Oh hey, and did you know that Puerto Rico is made of cooled lava that flowed from a volcano?! So cool! My mom told me that.
The 40th Lion said…
That "cool" fact "rocks"!

(Get it?)

:)

Popular Posts